Saturday 28 January 2012

Thank Goodness For That


For the last month or so I have felt surrounded by negativity. Some days I was returning home from work feeling drenched in the stuff. I made myself numerous protection amulets, took cleansing and protection baths and crafted spells all to protect myself from this shroud of negativity. Well, finally it feels over. I haven't mentioned it because I didn't want to put a voice to it if that makes sense. I felt that if I spoke of it I would increase its hold on me or something. I think it may have even extended to my family as we've experienced some bad times these last few month and both of my elder boys were physically attacked in the street on two different occasions, and the atmosphere in our home has been strained to say the least.

This Friday however, was the first evening I didn't feel the need for a cleansing bath. It's like a weight had been lifted. I'm still going to wear/carry on my person my protection amulets for a little while longer (after re-cleansing and re-charging it of course), just in case this is just a lull. But it does feel finished and for that I am thankful. I'm also curious as to why this happened? It stalled my learning as I was having to concentrate on protecting myself rather than the basics that I should have been learning. I was crafting spells I didn't feel ready to craft. However, looking at it positively, I now feel a little empowered and I now know that I can protected myself if necessary, which I figured isn't a bad thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment