Saturday 21 January 2012

Hidden in plain sight

I bought some small yankee candles yesterday in the elemental colours (I'm starting to feel a real connection with the elements). My intention is to refill them once the original candle has finished with my own crafted ones, I just didn't know where to get the empty jars from. They sit on the right hand side of my hearth in their correct positions. I light the candle that is associated with the current season; in this case green for Earth/winter. On the left of my hearth sits a large white Goddess candle on a simple yet lovely white stand. I'll add a photo of it once I've charged up my phone :). I love that I can do this and only I know that it's my Goddess and Element shrine hidden in plain sight. I plan to add a black candle for God once I find a similar black stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment